Thursday, April 26, 2012

Gray's Anatomy

I have been watching Gray's Anatomy for the past 3 seasons. I have seen every single show from season one to season 8. There are only three more episodes left to air until the end of the entire series. I have fallen in and out of love with all the characters many times. I watched them laugh, I watched them cry, I watched them fight and I watched them love, but up until today I believed I could be a doctor, who cares for his patients but who doesn't get too involved or doesn't care that someone dies because I would be the one knowing that this is it, I have done everything I could to try to save a patients life. Well, I think I was wrong. I don't want to see people miserable, I want to see people happy, I want to make people happy. The reason in on this planet is to make people happy and my talent is music. So I choose to be a singer, I choose to be a person who makes people smile and get away from their everyday problem at least for the duration of a song, an album or the duration of the concert. I want you to be happy because you can choose your own feelings and if I can help you choose happy feelings well here I am!

So, Smile the world is beautiful and we are beautiful people! Everyone of us is beautiful in our own way! Let's celebrate it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment