Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sad - Love - Fear - Cry

I'm saad. Tonight I'm very sad. It might sound stupid, but I'm struggling to write a simple paper. I just don't see the point of me going to school. I'm tired, I want to sing, I'm doubting my talent. I don't know where to go with my life.  I thought college was supposed to be self rewarding at least. It's not! It's a fucking system thats failing and hurting people. I can't be poor - this what fears me every day - I want to have a lot f money to support everyone around me. I just do. I might be wrong but I have to. I can't let my parents be poor. Every time I see an old lady alone at a store I tell myself I don't want my parents to be like that. I can't let this happen, I'm actually crying right now;( and I can't get a hold of myself! All I want is money cuz it can help me to protect the ones I love. I know I can't love anyone only my parents. Unless I find this one girl but I doubt. Think whatever you want right now, think I'm stupid but truly I'm scared of whats next in life for me. Why do I have to be so complicated. Why me?

1 comment:

  1. Życie bywa skomplikowane, ale nie ma sytuacji bez wyjścia.Wiem, co mówię :)
    Nie można się po prostu poddawać!
    A w siebie trzeba wierzyć- najbardziej!
    Bo jeśli sam w siebie nie uwierzysz to kto uwierzy???
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete