Saturday, May 5, 2012

Justin Bieber - Boyfriend

Justin Bieber Boyfirend 

Recently I was watching Justin Bieber's boyfriend video and I was singing along with it. My uncle walked in to the living room and said "See, if you got his job I could be your driver" - my immediate answer was "If I got his job no one in this house would ever have to work other than me!" That picture where I could work really hard, travel, record music, do interviews and even sacrifice my entire personal made me feel good. I would really do all the above if I could only sing, make money and provide for my family. I want people's dreams to come true and that means a nice house for my parents a Maybach or Mercedes for my uncle and money in the bank account for the rest of their days and my career. This is all I need, this is all I want. Enjoy Justin Bieber's video. It's good! 





No comments:

Post a Comment